Monday, May 12, 2008

What would we do without cell phones?

Although i have said that cell phones are problematic in some ways, in other ways the cell phone is also a device with many good features about it.It acts as a means of communication in which we can keep in contact with friends and family.It is very easy to get hold of someone, particularly if it is an emergency, as most of the time every person has a cell phone on them.It keeps us in contact with other people, near of far and allows us to save numbers of many people in our phones without having to write it down on paper, which is very easy to lose.The fact that we are able to capture memories on our phones at any given time is also a big advantage. We do not lose out if we do not have a camera as we can just capture those important moments onto our cell phones.My cell phone for me acts as an alarm clock that wakes me up some mornings and without it i would probably never wake up. It is a way in which in keep in contact with my friends and family.I must admit that if i lost my phone i will feel a little lost without it as it is a way in which i am able to communicate and keep in touch with people around me. The cell phone has a lot of uses and is not just for keeping in contact with other people, which is why it is such a popular device today and why it has become such a huge part of every persons life.

No comments: